Monday, October 15, 2007

Are You Owed Overtime Pay Under Federal and/or State Overtime Law?

If you are an employee at a large company and believe that you have not have received the overtime pay that you are due under the overtime labor law, an overtime lawyer may be able to help you fight back and recover your hard earned money. Contact an overtime law attorney today to protect your employee rights in the workplace.

There is strength in numbers. If you believe that other employees have similarly not received the overtime pay that you claim is due under federal and/or state overtime law, you might qualify for an overtime pay class action lawsuit. You might want to contact an overtime attorney.

No comments: